Exioms Recharge and Bill Payment API gives you programmatic access to the Exioms Recharge and Bill Payment service, allowing you to expand and build on the Exioms Recharge platform for small businesses across the globe. The possibilities are manifold and constrained only by the limits of our imaginations. Here are some of the cool applications you can build with our API:
- Develop your own Recharge application with your features
- Distribute our API to your customer.
- Developer Mobile Application B2B or B2C easily with out lightweight Rest API
Our API is based on REST principles making it super easy for you to develop and test your application.
To use our API you should have the following
- A valid Exioms Recharge username.
- An Authentication Token - authtoken in short!
What is Rest API?
RESTful Web Services are REST architecture based web services. In REST Architecture everything is a resource. RESTful web services are light weight, highly scalable and maintainable and are very commonly used to create APIs for web based applications.
REST stands for REpresentational State Transfer. REST is web standards based architecture and uses HTTP Protocol for data communication. It revolves around resource where every component is a resource and a resource is accessed by a common interface using HTTP standard methods.
Following well known HTTP methods are commonly used in REST based architecture.
- GET - Provides a read only access to a resource.
- PUT - Used to create a new resource.
- DELETE - Used to remove a resource.
- POST - Used to update a existing resource or create a new resource.
- OPTIONS - Used to get the supported operations on a resource.